1. Titanic Ball Gown (March event)
2. Art Deco evening dress (Lt. April/Early May event)
3. An 30's outfit for a talk I am giving at the GBACG Academy in March
4. Victorian Jacket, Skirt and vest (Dicken's faire 2012)
5. Finish the Pierrot I started this summer
6. Remake the Victorian corset I made that shatter in one wearing! (Don't ever forget to interline your corset especially if you are using silk - bones and silk don't like each other!)
7. A Gatsby Picnic dress (Sept event)
8. Regency evening dress and a Redingote.
Phew! What a list. Will it get done? We shall see. I have basic wardrobes for Art Deco, Victorian, Regency and 18th Century so all the above are icing on the cake for me....yummy!
Again, my dear readers. Thank you for your visits and comments. Please accept my deepest wish that you and your families have a wonderful holiday - no matter how you celebrate this time of the year. Cheers!